Tempered Glass Screen Protector on Samsung Galaxy Note 20: A Tempered glass screen protector most times serves as a shield for the device(s) screen, considering how important it is to keep the screen intact against any type of damage, using a tempered glass screen protector is one of the best ways of protecting your device’s screen from, scratches, water damage and all sorts. Tempered Glass screen protectors often time turns out a good option as it tends to be more protective and well covered compared to plastic screen protector with less quality.
A tempered glass screen protector is durable and last longer than plastic screen protectors. It is made in a similar way to the smartphone’s actual screen, which makes it easier to sit well on the screen and covering the edges. Tempered glass screen protector, mostly comes in packages that include: a dust sticker, guide sticker, a dry wipe, a wet wipe and a microfiber cloth.
Steps to installing a Tempered Glass Screen Protector on Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- The first step is to get rid of stains, dust particles and fingerprints that might have accumulated overtime on the surface of the device with a wet wipe. The wet wipe should be used to clean the smartphone’s screen gently.
- The second step involves cleaning off trapped moist from the first procedure, by using a dry wipe. The dry wipe should be used to clean off any noticeable moist from the smartphone’s screen.
- The third step is to get rid of any loose bits and pieces off the phone’s screen. In case of trapped loose bits and pieces on the smartphone’s screen, it is important to get rid of them by using the dust sticker. Dust sticker apparently helps lift off any noticeable loose bits and pieces on the phone screen.
- Step four is about placing your tempered glass screen protector on the application tray if included in the package.
- Step five involves detaching the package film from the tempered glass screen protector, while you cautiously place it on the phone’s screen. Doing this will help tape the guide stickers on the edges of both top and bottom of the screen protector without your fingers getting in the way.
- Step six entails laying the tempered glass screen protector in face-down position in order to allow it glue properly to the phone’s screen. In case it doesn’t align well or off- centre, it can be gently lifted and realigned again.
- Step seven, which is the last step involves the use of microfiber cloth. In case of built bubbles underneath the screen protector. The microfiber cloth should be used to gently and firmly press the screen, in order to push the bubbles off the edge of the screen.
what are tempered glass screen protectors made of?
Tempered glass screen protector is made of a special type of hard mould plastic and fibre, they are toughened in nature and built in a way that makes it uneasily broken. Rather, it guides against cracks, knocks, stains, scratches of devices screen. Tempered glass screen protector appears stronger than a normal plastic screen protector.
Tempered glass screen protector is said to made of a processed type of glass that has undergone some controlled thermal or chemical treatment which increases its strength and durability. The process of tempering compresses the outer surface of the glass and makes the inner surface tensioned.
Advantages of Tempered Glass Screen Protector on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- It protects devices screen from shattering, water damage, scratches, cracks. It is built mainly to protect and guard the screen.
- Tempered glass screen protector prevents stares from prying eyes when using your device. It helps the privacy of your device, such that only the owner can conveniently see the data of the device. It disallows anyone else from viewing contents of the device by appearing blank.
- Tempered glass screen protector acts as a shield against UV ray impact on devices.
- Tempered glass screen protector prevents fingerprints and oil stains.
- Tempered glass screen protector is durable and reusable.
- Tempered glass screen protector gives value for the money spent on purchasing it.
- Tempered glass screen protector absorbs shock, shattering effect in place of the device
- Tempered glass screen protector feels smooth and easy to touch. It is built in a comfortable way that makes it easy to touch, the feel is really similar to that of the device’s screen.
- It is reusable.
Disadvantages of Tempered Glass Screen Protector on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Tempered glass screen protector is expensive compared to other screen protectors.
- It tends to chip out at the edges after a while.
- Due to its popularity and high demand for it, there are a lot of fake brands of tempered glass screen protector.
Tempered Glass Screen Protector on Samsung Galaxy Note 20: Conclusion
A tempered glass screen protector might be a bit costlier than the regular screen protectors, but it will give you value for your money, in terms of durability and maximum protection for your smartphone or tablets Screen. With the numerous advantages listed above, it is evident that tempered glass screen protector is a better option when buying a screen protector. It’s advantages obviously outweighs its disadvantages.
However, it is important to buy a quality brand of tempered glass screen protector.